Saturday, July 12, 2008

I want this

If there’s an award for the single prettiest line at the show, it goes to Ferrare With Company. True, my inner bling attracted me to the line, but of all the sparkling, twinkling, delicious girly-girl options out there, this one is the best of the bunch. Frames, mirrors, and other accessories are encrusted with Swarovski crystals and semi-precious stones, becoming elegant pieces loving made by hand.

The candles shown above are a good entry point for upscale stores looking to test the waters. Same for the Layla frames. From there, you can grow into the more luscious pieces like the amethyst encrusted 8 x 10 frame I’d give my eye teeth to own.

For info, visit their site by clicking here or call them at 323.933.9025. If Christina herself answers the phone, you’re in for a treat. She’s a gracious as she is gorgeous.